Estágio em Porto
GUAVA is looking for a dynamic and hands-on candidate to join our team. We are looking for a Graphic Designer with a strong know-how in Web Design for a three-months curricular internship.
GUAVA is a premium women’s footwear designer brand mainly characterized by it’s heel. The structured heel is always the fundamental step of the creative and design process, which is the reason why it’s GUAVA’s strongest and most iconic feature. In a way, GUAVA flows from the mathematics and design, portraying an architectural and geometric imaginative.
GUAVA is known for its architectural shapes and vibrant colors has its core image identity. These characteristics are extremely important when it comes to our DNA and they need to come to life in terms of language, tone of voice, graphic presence and social media ID so we can involve our stakeholders, followers and consumers.
The primordial focus will be on the brand's graphic imaginary, from an off-line to an online perspective. From the brainstorming stage up until execution, you should never lose sight of our DNA and be completely immersed in. The digital image is, as well, a goal, which means that we need someone with a keen eye for web design in order to polish our e-commerce presence.
Besides all the skills related to your academic studies, we are looking for a very versatile, dynamic and polyvalent personality. It’s important to be a true team member, completely in love with fashion and his/her own skills. Your love for life is a soft skill highly appreciated as well.
What you should know and and be able to achieve:
Graphic Designer Range of Functions
- Meet the objectives and requirements of the job;
- Estimate the time required to complete a job;
- Develop design briefs that suits our purpose;
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints;
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to GUAVA;
- Work with a range of softwares, including computer-aided design (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
Web Designer Range of Functions
- Demonstrate graphic design skills;
- Know-how (experience is a plus) in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Able to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Eye and experience with photography is a plus.
If you have crossed all the boxes above, you should apply. We would love to hear from you!