Estágio em Lisboa
E- Commerce & Web Design Intern
Klow is an online conscious shop. We gather brands that share two common objectives: creating sustainable and durable products, not harmful to the environment and following ethical behaviors that empower and respect the workers.
DATE & DURATION:
September 1st for a minimum of 5 months, ideal candidates would be available for 6 months.
• Front End Web Design: Design and code new features and enhancements.
• Collaborate on finding and fixing bugs with our web-developers.
• Benchmark: You'll help us maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry e-commerce trends to provide context for Klow e-commerce website
• Product Pages: You'll learn how to run a website on shopify, create product pages
and optimize them: product descriptions, dimensions, pricing, images, advanced content, links and item hierarchy dimensions, pricing, images, advanced content, links and item hierarchy.
• Product Management: You will ensure product SKUs in shipping software are up to date. Ensure new products and collections go live in a timely and efficient manner in coordination with all cross-functional partners.
• SEO: You'll learn about industry trends and help us collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEM / SEO aspects. You'll have the opportunity to suggest idea for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
• UX Testing: you'll help us run & implement tests (User usability Studies; AB tests) supporting core e-commerce re-design projects to optimize the conversion rate.
GRAPHIC DESIGN - CREATIVE ART DIRECTION
• Create Create Graphic Design Asets align with our brand marketing to provide visual content for our e-commerce and marketing department (Illustrator - Indesign - Photoshop)
• Participate in the creative brainstorming process with the team to update the brand artistic direction and brand identity.
• Benchmark Creative Advertising Design Campaign
• As we are starting to look at the founders of Klow and have a 360 degree overview of an e-commerce start-up, daily tasks could include as well as following domain: supporting daily admin tasks, logistic, customers relationship, suppliers relationships & buying process, sustainability & NGO relationships ...
Minimum Bachelor degree LANGUAGES: English mandatory. French would be a plus.
SKILL & INTERESTS REQUIRED:
You will ideally have the following skills and qualities:
Advanced WEB DESIGN & PAO SKILLS (mendatory) CSS / HTML
PHOTOSHOP - ILLUSTRATOR - INDESIGN Microsoft Excel, Word
Familial with Mailchimp would be a plus