Localização: Lisboa, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
HiJiffy is an innovative solution that centralizes, automates and measures all customer care activities for travel companies by integrating cutting-edge technology in a simple, reliable and robust platform. We were considered as the most innovative solution in 2020 by UNWTO.
We’re based in Lisbon, count with clients such as Marriott, Accor or Frasers Hospitality and have as advisor Sébastien Lefebvre (former Director of Growth for Twitter).
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to onboard new trials, convert them into clients and retain them with daily optimization.
What will you do?
- Manage Customer Success Activities
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardize interventions for each point in journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from best practices in industry
- Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Establish system for tracking metrics
- Create cadence for review within team
- Expose subset of metrics to executive team, company and investors
- Enhance Effectiveness and Efficiency Through Technology
- Support systems
- Customer marketing software
- Reference and advocacy solutions
- Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from dozen to hundreds of people and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely with previous approval
- Salary + bonus
- Our office is located at Lisbon city center