Full-time em Lisboa
EXPERIENCED 3D ARCHITECT DESIGNER PROFILE
Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance design studio in Lisbon is looking for an experienced 3D ARCHITECT DESIGNER for a 2 months mission.
Specialized in luxury universes & private projects + 6 years’ experience (Lisbon, 22/09/2018).
JOB TITLE: Experienced 3D Architect Designer
LOCATION: Lisboa (office based in Baixa)
TYPE OF POSITION: Freelance
DURATION: 2 months full time (and more to be confirmed)
STARTING DATE: ASAP
SALARY: upon experience
Our client approached us to design his private house in the Hamptons (US). Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance is leading the design / art part of the project.
Nota Bene: the architects – in charge of the project execution and detailed plans- are based in the US.
Support Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance in the schematic design phase for the private house in The Hamptons (US) through 3D work. Position is based in Lisbon City Center (Baixa).
MISSIONS & RESPONSABILITIES
The 3D Architect designer - who works on concept(s) created by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for this Project will be in charge of:
- Research work (references, images).
- Recommendation of elements for the Project (materials, furniture, lighting …).
- Participation in implementing the design concept created by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance and creation of
- Mood boards, General overviews, 3D intentions & 3D renderings.
- General plans.
- Technical realization and modifications of documents related to the Project (plans, drawings, presentation).
In addition to usual tasks related to a project:
- Management of relationships between the agency, the Client and the Project Architect (upon request).
- Participation to internal and external meetings related to the Project.
- Follow-up and periodic reports as the Project progresses.
- Any work to be done in coordination with the Paris and Lisbon teams (Interior Designers, Designers, 3-D
graphic designers, agency director …) plus managing extra external resources if need be.
- Team spirit & great team work player.
- Autonomous, proactive, reactive & agile, able to suggest concrete solutions and anticipate Problems.
- Methodical, detail-oriented, organized and reliable.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Higher education degree at an Architecture and/or Interior Design School.
- Architecture 3D design track record with at least 6/8 years of experience. 3D Interior design expertise
- Concrete experience of different project phases for high-end clients (hotels, restaurants, private
residences, luxury boutiques …).
- Good comprehension and understanding of design language.
- 3D Expert, using top 3D software (Rhino, Vray, 3ds Max...).
- Excellent skills on multiple software programs Photoshop, Illustrator, Mastery of English (and French)
Please send your application (Resume + Cover letter + Book in pdf format < 4 Mb showing details, 3-D image renderings, plans and 3 to 5 examples of finished work).CANDIDATAR-ME