Bodum is looking for a talented Designer to join the web team in Porto.
This person will be working in a high paced team environment and held responsible for communicating Bodum’s brand identity in multiple formats. Responsible for delivering effective, on-brand creative solutions for websites, web-banners, email promotions, banner ads and other web digital content. This is a full-time position.
- Assist in developing and maintaining content for E-commerce websites
- Create graphics and code that are aligned with Bodum’s style and brand identity
- Test and troubleshoot pages on multiple browsers and platforms
- Work directly with digital channel owners such as email, affiliate, social, and display, to create specific banner creatives
- Work with e-commerce marketing team and developers to ensure brand aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points
- At least 1 year of experience working in a company environment
- Works well in team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge and experience of prototyping and wireframes applications (InVision, Sketch, Marvel or others)
- Proficient in Mac OS
- Knowledge of UX and digital marketing best practices
- Understanding with mobile / responsive design
- Attention to detail
- Curious, autonomous, self-motivated, problem solver
- Multidisciplinary portfolio
Our mission is pure and simple. We aim to bring high quality coffee and tea solutions and household accessories to everyone, in line with your values.
We innovate to create great designs at affordable prices based on our guiding principle that form follows functionality, while keeping an eye on sustainability, environmental responsibility, and respect for the wellbeing of our staff, our communities, and our planet. “Good design doesn’t have to be expensive.” Peter Bodum