How can you help us?
The Junior UI/UX Designer will work close to the marketing and planning team members.
Some of the key activities the Junior UI/UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Delivering visual materials for digital and offline media, including banners newsletters, brochures, events booths, and more
- Creation of frontend visuals: full website mockups and landing pages
- Working alongside the marketing team to plan and execute the creation and maintenance of our client’s brand concepts
- Mapping and optimizing user journeys
- Gathering requirements and ideas from research and key stakeholders
We’re excited about you If you have:
- +2 year of professional experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Academic Degree in Design or similar
- Professional experience with Adobe Suite and Sketch
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress management
- English is mandatory
- iGaming industry is desirable
- Team spirit and proactivity
- Ability to multi-task and have multiple projects running at the same time
What we have for you:
- Our office is located at Avenida da Liberdade, in the center of Lisbon
- Flexible working hours
- Food allowance
- A high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
Are you ready to join our team?CANDIDATAR-ME