Localização: Lisboa, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Júnior
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
HiJiffy is a portuguese startup that provides the leading automatized communication platform for hotels. We automatize, measure and centralize all customer care within hotel's. Our main product is a chat widget implemented within the hotel's website that replies to more than 60% of the guests automatically and help them book.
We’re based in Lisbon, count with clients such as W Barcelona, Sheraton or Frasers Hospitality and have as advisor Sébastien Lefebvre (former Director of Growth for Twitter).
About the role
You will play an essential role in maintaining a strong pipeline, as Inside Sales Representative you will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. You will also develop your phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Make calls to help identify key decision-makers at prospective companies
- Set tasks in CRM for high-value leads identified from lead scoring
- Validate contact info of prospects and review leads to check for minimum quality criteria
- Enter data into CRM for pursuit by sales team for qualified tasks
- Conduct market specific research to help build lead pipeline
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up leads
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating request for proposal responses to potential clients.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have an enthusiastic, go-getter attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills and a high level of integrity.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information as it relates to improving process.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.
- Fluent in French.
Nice to have
- Experience in start-ups, overall in SaaS B2B
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving
- Critical observation
- Conflict resolution
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from dozen to hundreds of people and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely with previous approval
- Salary + bonus
- Our office is located at Labs Lisboa, a hub of startups and close to the main public transports