Localização: Aveiro, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Sénior
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
- In this role, you will be leading a cross functional team (Frontend and Backend) which is mainly responsible for our Brand Activation and Museum Projects.
- Manage and support your team to find best solutions for complex problems
- Hands on leadership, writing and implementing continuous improvements to the team workflows and processes
- Ensure a close connection to Product Owner/stakeholders throughout the development process and guarantee an aligned strategy across projects
- Lead discussions with the team and management to define best practices and approaches
- Set goals, objectives and priorities. Mentor team members, provide guidance by regular performance reviews
- Ensure GIT standards and proper structure across the company code repositories
- Ensure proper project and code documentation
- Management of the company server and carry out routine checks to ensure internal systems integrity and stability
The assets you bring to the team:
- Relevant experience in managing a team of software developers in an agile environment
- Hands on experience in agile software development on all levels based on profound technical understanding
- Experience in Scrum or Kanban
- Team and project-oriented leader with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, cotheaching and conflict management skills as well as a strong assertiveness
- Strong analytical capability, discipline, commitment and enthusiasm
We offer you:
- Our mission is to conceive sensorial and immersive experiences that helps us drive added value for our clients with the objective of strengthening their relationships with their audiences.
- With a strong component in Brand Activation and Museum Projects EVOKE IT is always striving to be on the leading edge of technology, our main focus is leverage existing technologies to deliver the best possible solutions for our clients, from web to physical installations we have done it all.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, team events and good fun.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at project demos.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with CMS systems (Wordpress, Drupal, etc) is a plus
- Experience with IoT technologies (i.e. Arduino, Raspberry, Lora, etc) is a plus
- Experience in mobile development (iOS, Android) is a plus
- Experience in development of web components is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including your salary expectations, in addition to your earliest possible starting date. If available, please provide a link to any additional online resources that sustain your profile.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Team Lead: 3 years (Preferred)
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Café gratuito
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Formação e desenvolvimento de competência
- Trabalhar com tecnologias de ponta