Localização: Porto, Portugal
Intervalo salarial: 1,100€ - 1,100€ / mês
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 11-50 empregados
Do you think you have excellent technical and organizational skills? And an international profile?
Do you see yourself working on a multi-cultural team?
Improve International is a multi-national company, leader on the Veterinary Training field and we are recruiting to our Portugal offices.
We are looking for an “eLearning Developer” to work in our Porto offices with occasional travel abroad. You will assist, develop and create on our eLearning projects. Good English skills are mandatory, and knowledge of other languages is valued.
Throughout the work you will articulate with a multi-national team. We are looking for someone that can maintain a good interpersonal relationship with the colleagues, fit into a dynamic team, work with tight deadlines and reacts well under pressure.
The primary job responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop dynamic, interactive and user-friendly multimedia training solutions;
- Manage design, development, implementation and maintenance of LMS/training delivery systems;
- Manage complete development process of courseware materials to include eLearning and LMS/training delivery systems, document management;
- Work with senior management to ensure completed projects, courseware and LMS/training systems meet users’ expectations;
- Work with team members to define processes, workflows, effective content production and implementation of up to date development and LMS technologies and methodologies;
- Plan and manage development of new courseware requests;
- Create storyboards/scripts and production-ready content for video or web-based training programs and advising on production;
- Partner with internal teams to produce high quality eLearning content;
- Create digital assets for eLearning courses;
- Collaborate with other members of the curriculum development to brainstorm, problem-solve, and review each other’s work;
- Work with subject matter experts on other teams to produce scripts, content, and timelines;
- Assist with management of course development projects including scoping the required resources and timeline to meet project timelines with quality results;
- Produce quality eLearning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, PowerPoint slides, diagrams, interactive exercises, and assessments.
We are looking for someone that has the following skills:
- LMS management (Moodle preferably);
- Has worked on Dynamic learning content, decision-based scenarios (Storyline, Rise, H5P, SCORM activities);
- Is confident on Project management.
We will also consider these good-to-have skills:
- Basic HTML/CSS;
- Document optimization for web delivery (optimized PDF´s, copywrite-protected Flipbooks);
- Digital image capture and retouching (video/photo);
- Motion graphics/animation/infographics (After Effects) knowledge;
- Video editing, web-optimized (Adobe Premiere, Encoder);
- Cloud-based video library management (Vimeo, tagging, folders);
- Know how to do Audio optimization/noise removal (webinars, mic recordings, background noise).
We will only accept applications submitted in English. Portfolios will be appreciated.
If you believe you have the right profile please send your CV until the 31th March 2020 in English, placing the role you are applying for on the subject, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered fees: 1.100,00 Euros/month, gross. This fee can be reviewed depending upon CV and experience evaluation.