Localização: Porto, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 11-50 empregados
We design meaningful and innovative digital experiences that build stronger connections with our customers, drives growth and impacts people's lives. The software we design and develop is usable and frictionless. Our design standards sets us apart and our appreciation for beauty in form and function is visible in everything that we do, from client proposals, marketing, our workspace and even the way we hand-off a project.
We're looking for a Designer who produces beautiful, compelling and functional work. You are a creative person who's excitement for digital thinking is apparent in everything you do. As a thinker you consider function, aesthetics and user-centric.
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU
- pushing your design past the obvious, taking thoughtful risks and producing killer digital work you'd be proud of;
- define, collaborate and deliver work to ensure project excellence;
- work on both tactical and strategic aspects of a project;
- participate throughout all phases of the project development life cycle, including product conception and definition, user research, UI design and testing;
- create and maintain documentation and deliverables for every stakeholder: client, visual design and developers;
- maintain an understanding of digital trends and capabilities and proactively engage in establishing a strong design culture;
- contribute to the overall growth of the UI/UX team;
- experience creating web and mobile interfaces and user experiences;
- degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Media Communication, or other related disciplines;
- you understand design research, user experience design processes and methodology, and its value and how to integrate into work;
- ability to articulate and present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders;
- listen well and have strong written and verbal English communication skills
- the ability to estimate work, commit, and deliver on deadlines across one or more projects;
- proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- ideally you have some basic understanding of HTML/CSS code;
- you love using the pen and paper before picking up the mouse and keyboard;
- Cool place to work, inspiring and collaborative;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training and personal development budget covering all expenses for at least one major conference/ workshop per year, plus online learning resources and/or seminar;
- Opportunity to work on internal projects.
Important Note: At the present, we’re not looking for candidates where their experience is mostly in the graphic design department (logos, flyers, posters etc...).
If your current portfolio or curriculum does not include at least one UI/UX project (professional or personal), your application will unfortunately not be considered. Thanks.