Localização: Guimarães, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 11-50 empregados
E-commerce start-up on a mission to be the one-stop destination for footwear discovery & shopping!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Create, lead and execute Overcube’s brand and content strategy in line with business and marketing goals, delivering a coherent and impactful brand story across channels, that resonates with the target audiences and drives engagement and conversion.
- Plan, conceptualize and manage the execution of Overube’s content across all channels: Social Media, Website Content, E-mail Marketing, Paid Media, Influencer Marketing and PR, offline collateral (Flagship Store).
- Work closely with the SEO manager to align content strategy with search seasonality and overall SEO strategy.
- Seasonal fashion and footwear trends research.
- Define monthly editorial plans that meet the marketing and business goals, proposing topics, campaigns and other initiatives relevant to target audiences and in line with industry trends, demand/search seasonality, SEO strategy and performance
- Manage all aspect of the content creation process, from creative concept to execution, managing both internal and external creative/content production teams and/or suppliers (photographers, designers, copywriters, video producers, influencers...)
- Develop creative concepts for all Overcube’s campaigns and initiatives
- Manage creative execution, ensuring content quality and alignment with brand positioning and tone of voice
- Develop and maintain brand and content templates and style guides
- Define and manage all influencer marketing initiatives: outreach, relationship management, content production management, performance monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Adapt content strategy to each market where Overcube’s operates ( Portugal, Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, US and Canada)
- Monitor and analyse content performance and continuously propose improvements based on data-driven insights
- Report for the main KPIs to the stakeholders;
- Contribute to the marketing team's culture, elevating the quality standards of all the outputs
- Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices and competitors benchmark to continuously propose optimizations for all digital marketing channels
- Proven experience (minimum 2-3 years) in a similar role
- Creative background, experience creating and executing successful digital marketing and content strategies from end-to-end
- Deep Knowledge on branding, marketing strategy and content strategy
- Strong understanding of digital channels, customer journey funnel and how to use content to attract audiences and drive conversion. You understand the nuances between different digital channels and know to adapt content to each channel
- Experience leading and managing creative team/suppliers with diverse skills sets (design, copy, video, photo..)
- Deep knowledge of design, content and digital marketing trends
- Experience with and appreciation for rigorously testing & optimizing creative to deliver performance
- English professional proficiency
- You are passionate about creativity, digital content and fashion/lifestyle
- You are highly creative, able to generate disruptive ideas and see projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment PLUS… You have a strategic mindset and solid analytical skills (not just creative)
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude – someone who is willing to be hands-on, proactive and self-motivated to seek answers, generate ideas and develop new skills
- You can manage multiple projects with rapidly changing variables and eager to take end-to-end ownership with little supervision
- You have superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills
GREAT TO HAVE
- Experience working in a creative agency
- Experience working in the fashion/footwear industries