Localização: Viseu, Portugal
Intervalo salarial: 1,200€ - 1,200€ / mês
Perfil pretendido: Sénior
Dimensão da empresa: 11-50 empregados
Who we are?
Born in Viseu, Portugal, designed for the World.
Piranha Global is a group whose core business are tattoo, piercing and art.
- Piranha Tattoo Studios, a international awarded tattoo Studio with customers from all continents.
- Piranha Tattoo Supplies, a global leading and renowned tattoo supplier, with 27 official distributors in different countries.
- Revolution Needles, a reputable tattoo needles specialist brand, used by the best tattoo artists.
- META, a new brand forging the best technical furniture equipments.
As Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist you will further develop and implement the e-commerce strategy across the company owned brands and e-store to drive online sales revenue. A further focus includes building online customer acquisition strategies. You will carry out all aspects of online marketing through a variety of digital media.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Analytics reports / Optimization
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports to analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Develop and manage ongoing customer communications, outreach and promotional plans
- Manage digital marketing assets (images, videos, etc.) and oversee the process of onboarding these assets to several marketplaces
- Review, analyze and provide monthly reporting on KPIs via performance dashboard
- Support search engine optimization and paid search marketing
- Effectively utilize available analytical tools (Seller Central reports, Shopify Admin reports, etc.) to understand online performance and identify issues and opportunities
- Leverage SEO/SEM skills, including keyword research, competitive analysis, and content optimization to increase visibility and views on several marketplace
- Optimize product detail pages (improve product descriptions, bullets, title, etc.) for top selling products in key categories to increase conversions and grow sales and assist with the process of onboarding new products to several marketplaces
- Create, manage and optimize multiple paid advertising campaigns across Google, Amazon and potentially other retailers
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to make data driven decisions
- Provide recommendations on how to optimize content for all platforms, Ecommerce, social media and Website.
- stay abreast of industry trends and providing regular updates to the organization and manage system enhancements.
Website / blog
- Website maintenance – websites have up to date content and are launched in a timely manner
- Grow online presence - driving traffic to the website – report quarterly with recommendation & insight to drive traffic to website
- Writing content, planning EDMs, scheduling campaigns on the website
- Attract new and existing visitors to the eCommerce proposition via all customer acquisition methodologies including but not limited to Paid Social, SEO, PPC, e-mail, Affiliates, Display.
- Support site operations, including all site changes, to ensure eCommerce growth, profitability and customer satisfaction
- In conjunction with the sales, design and supply chain departments, plan and update the eCommerce content to align with events and promotional objectives
- Grow social community through Instagram & Facebook
- Social media – maintain the content calendar, monitor conversations
- Writing content, planning EDMs, scheduling campaigns on the social medias
Project and campaign management
- Define project scope, goals, timelines and deliverable that support the business in collaboration with administration, Sales department, and Design department using appropriate tools
- Plan and schedule project/campaigns timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, tracking project milestones and deliverables.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members
You should be a highly organised, self-motivated e-commerce & online marketing specialist with project management skills and an inclination towards data & analytics.
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Formação e desenvolvimento de competência
- MacBook Pro