Localização: Lisboa, Portugal
Intervalo salarial: 20,000€ - 28,000€ / ano
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 11-50 empregados
We’re looking for an enthusiastic UX/UI designer who is passionate about creating practical, elegant solutions to complex problems which will help businesses worldwide.
Our main product, SpiderAF, is a marketing analytics dashboard that simplifies how businesses fight ad fraud and improve their ROI.
You will serve an important role here by creating simple, engaging experiences, iteratively improving the user journey, and crafting every product detail.
This is a long term position available in our offices in Lisbon, with flex-time Remote options. Another option is relocation to Tokyo, which would we would give priority :) Please let us know if this interests you.
- Create solutions to design challenges by generating research insights, and translating them into easy-to-use interfaces that satisfy user need and company requirements
- Design iteratively through flow diagrams, sketches, wireframes and prototypes
- Translate concepts into high-fidelity visual mockups
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams from discovery to delivery, identifying new product opportunities
- Assist engineering teams with front-end (HTML/CSS) implementation
- Follow internal style guidelines for UI/UX, whilst contributing to the maintenance and improvement of such guidelines.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience designing and shipping digital products, including dashboards, B2B and analytics tools, and a portfolio that shows it.
- Ability in the entire product development process, from discovery to delivery
- Understanding of technical constraints, development time and ability to adjust design approach accordingly
- Proficiency in best-of-market design tools; InVision, Sketch, HTML/CSS, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Phybbit’s company values, culture and ways of working
Nice to Haves
- HTML/CSS development experience is a strong plus
- Previous experience in startup environments
- Visual and brand design experience
- Ad Tech or marketing knowledge
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Café gratuito
- Horário flexível
- Trabalhar a partir de casa 1 ou mais dias por semana
- Trabalhar com tecnologias de ponta
- MacBook Pro