Localização: Porto, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
VORTEX-CoLab is looking for exceptional UX designers with a strong portfolio of design projects and obsessed with the creation of awesome products:
- At least 5 years of experience in an UX design role and a strong passion for everything design-related;
- BA/BS degree in user experience design, graphic design, industrial design, or related field;
- Experience of creating and delivering captivating keynotes, high-fidelity mock-ups and functional prototypes, both to internal teams and customers;
- Talent to clearly translate special requirements into awesome designs, while enjoying room for transforming it for each use case;
- Solid understanding of user-centered design and design thinking and the ability to be an inspirational element within the development team;
- Addicted to problem solving with a gift for storytelling, and passionate about design;
- An inspiring creator using design tools such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite;
- Comfort working in diverse and complex domain technologies;
- Experience using Agile principles towards the delivery of product;
- A natural inclination to be very detailed, to experiment multiple solutions since earliest design stages, and the ability to quickly adapt solutions to surrounding changes.
As an UX designer at Vortex-CoLab you will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of other researchers, engineers, designers and product managers supporting applied research initiatives that will define the next generation of embedded and real-time systems that are highly connected, with massive processing power and performing complex applications. As a member of the team you will drive future concepts and contribute to our innovation roadmap and prototype solutions.
How you can expect to fill your days:
- Within an endless collaborative environment, you will effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of a user-centered design process;
- Create holistic and expressive design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements;
- Use your creative touch to facilitate product vision process by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing multiple experiences;
- Design and deliver wireframes, prototypes, workflows, user stories, user journeys;
- Present designs to engineering teams, stakeholders and management, then make strategic design and user experience decisions based on business and user requirements;
- Work with software developers and engineers to deliver awesome products;
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.