Localização: Porto, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Estagiário
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML and demonstrated expertise with Adobe CS products.
- Ability to sketch, create a spectrum of solutions, collaborate, iterate, validate and fail fast.
- Desire to prototype and bring ideas to life, even if they are rough or sub optimal, but convey the experience.
- Knowledge of grids, typography, hierarchy and information flow.
- Love for your craft. A point of view and a constant urge to respond to design around you and make it better.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience designing for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet, smartphone).
- BSc in Communication, Design, Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant area
- Eligible for IEFP professional internships is a plus
- Create new designs, including (but not limited to) user flows, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes.
- Communicate design intent to both internal and external teams.
- Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs.
- Collaborate with, and develop mutual respect and trust with, Product Managers, Engineers, and Designers.
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies.
- Assume the role of the user’s voice in cross-functional group in order to help to define product requirements.
- Strong work ethic and motivation
- Thrive in a fast paced, fast changing and dynamic environment
- True team player and possess strong analytical abilities together with innate interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Enjoy taking initiative and responsibility while building strong relationships across business units and continents.
- Meet deadlines while maintaining a healthy supply situation at all times. High level of initiative, responsibility and team spirit
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Integration in a young, dynamic and motivated team in a company in constant growth
- Intervention in ambitious, attractive, and motivational projects
- Opportunity to collaborate in a dynamic team that favours innovation
To apply send your CV (English version).
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Café gratuito
- Formação e desenvolvimento de competência
- Fruta fresca todos os dias
- Horário flexível
- Dia de aniversário de folga
- MacBook Pro