Localização: Lisboa, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Estagiário
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
HiJiffy is an innovative solution that centralizes, automates and measures all customer care activities for travel companies by integrating cutting-edge technology in a simple, reliable and robust platform. We were considered as the most innovative solution in 2020 by UNWTO.
We’re based in Lisbon, count with clients such as Marriott, Accor or Frasers Hospitality and have as advisor Sébastien Lefebvre (former Director of Growth for Twitter).
About the role
We are looking for someone to start immediate. You will play an essential role in maintaining a strong pipeline, as Inside Sales Representative you will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. You will also develop your phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Make calls to help identify key decision-makers at prospective companies
- Set tasks in CRM for high-value leads identified from lead scoring
- Validate contact info of prospects and review leads to check for minimum quality criteria
- Enter data into CRM for pursuit by sales team for qualified tasks
- Conduct market specific research to help build lead pipeline
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up leads
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Assist in creating request for proposal responses to potential clients.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have an enthusiastic, go-getter attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills and a high level of integrity.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information as it relates to improving process.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.
- Fluent in English. French or Spanish is a plus.
Nice to have
- Experience in start-ups, overall in SaaS B2B
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving
- Critical observation
- Conflict resolution
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from dozen to hundreds of people and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely