Localização: Oeiras, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Júnior
Dimensão da empresa: 51-200 empregados
We are looking for a Web Designer (full-time).
What will be my responsibilities?
- Learn about hotel design & usability and mix that know-how with your design creations into great GuestCentric websites.
- Encode these websites into our platform CMS
- Work with our design and engineering teams to improve not only our client’s website performance but also our CMS usability and functionality
- Use your critical eye to review and improve our design processes, making our work simpler and delivering better results
- Use and improve your soft skills during our presentations to engage our customer on our proposals and in taking chances on disruptive approaches
- Use your creative mind on our brainstorms with the Dev team to enable us to continue to surprise our customers with a amazing product that is becoming awesome
Do I have what is required?
- A portfolio that shows your potential (!!!)
- knowledge of design tools (Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, Studio…)
- Experience on HTML5 and CSS3
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Familiarity with usability principles and accessibility best practices
- Possess excellent communication skills to clearly express and explain your ideas verbally and digitally
- Proactive and enjoy problem solving
- Willingness to learn and always on the lead of web innovation
- Sense of humor
- Experience on Java Script and SASS development;
- Experience with responsiveness, testing and debugging websites;
- Knowledge of Bootstrap v3 or v4;
Do you think you are the right person?
… If so, let’s check who we are!
Who we are?
GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms. We are an innovation-focused, entrepreneurial and multicultural company. We believe in serving our customers really well, working hard - and having fun.
What we offer?
- A great career plan
- Competitive salary
- Great team-mates
- Health insurance
- Fun time at team buildings
- Free coffee, tea and fruit in the office
- Birthday day-off
- Discounts in gym membership
- Family and children-friendly policies
- Use of MacBook laptops
- Work in one of the most awarded design teams in the industry
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Café gratuito
- Fruta fresca todos os dias
- Seguro de saúde
- Trabalhar a partir de casa 1 ou mais dias por semana
- Dia de aniversário de folga