Localização: Emprego remoto
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 11-50 empregados
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help our CCO/CMO execute a long-range of marketing initiatives and fuel further growth.
As the only full-time marketer on the team, the candidate will have to drive impact across Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Paid Marketing.
Specific areas of responsibility include, but is not limited to:
- Lead the development of a new website- messaging, structure, and copy (no coding skills required)
- Setting up website tracking, conversions and identify ongoing improvements
- Optimize the existing Email marketing efforts - including automated flows, and ad hoc product updates
- Develop marketing and product videos
- Improvement and maintenance of client support site and FAQ
- Optimization of lead generation flows (remarketing, landing pages, email flows etc).
- Improvements and optimization of digital marketing efforts (mainly Facebook & Google)
- Write various types of content e.g. competitor comparisons, product information, ebooks, newsletters etc.
- Monitor performance indicators for sales campaigns
- SEO improvements
- PR and SEO outreach
- Minimum 2 years experience from a relevant agency or high growth startup e.g. Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Ability to deliver high-quality work with minimal need for micro-management
- Experience writing copy in an English B2B context
- Proven track record and examples of driving impact in a B2B setting without relying on external agencies (please share as many specific examples)
- Your timezone allows for a minimum of 4 hours of overlap with our CCO/CMO (who works 9 AM to 5 PM CET)
The following are considered a plus, but not a strict requirement:
- A proven record of excellence in academics
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience from a technology company or startup
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Café gratuito
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Horário flexível
- Seguro de saúde
- Trabalhar a partir de casa 1 ou mais dias por semana
- Sala de jogos (Ping-Pong, Matraquilhos, PS4, Wii, Xbox, etc)