Localização: Lisboa, Portugal
Intervalo salarial: 1,300€ - 1,500€ / mês
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 11-50 empregados
This position is for our venture in Belgium - TopCompare.be, part of CompareEuropeGroup.
Our company: The nr.1 financial comparison platform in Belgium, helping Belgians make the smartest financial decisions in order to manage their personal finances in an easy and quick way.
We strongly believe in:
- Full informational transparency on every topic
- Independence - make your own decisions, and by default experience successes and mistakes, and have an opportunity to learn and grow
- Trust - No trust, no us
Our team: We are small, fast and innovative, with people passionate about technology. We are growing at a rapid pace and seeking smart and fun individuals to join us in a variety of roles. In return, we can offer you a fun but hard-working environment where you can instantly see your contribution to the success of the company. We operate out of two locations: Brussels, where we have the team responsible for the business, and Lisbon, where we have the technology and product team.
The role: We are looking for a UX/UI designer with a passion for entrepreneurship to join our team and play a key role in creating a digital product to help Belgians save time and money! You will be a part of the product development team, and you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end user experience.
- 2+ years of experience as UX/UI designer and deep understanding of lean UX practices and processes
- You have a problem-solving mindset
- You have been part of a consumer-facing Product team and you thrive with feedback from other team members and users
- You pay close attention to the design details and ensure a high level of quality on everything we deliver.
- You are proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Invision,etc
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers to implement designs
- You are familiar with agile software development processes
- Proficient in English
- Work directly with the tech team and business stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner. This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone, but we believe it’s the best way to create great products
- Provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users by creating visuals that are appealing, elegant and efficient
- Provide business value by crafting a customer journey that leads to conversion
- Create Lo-Fi designs for early idea validation with users and stakeholders
- You contribute to the creative energy of our team by bringing your unique perspective that helps us see the world differently, think broadly and deliver products that we’re proud of
- Work with the tech team to understand product feasibility and limitations
What you can expect from us:
- Have fun & be part of a great working atmosphere in a team of smart, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated people
- Exposure to the main investor Nova Founders and their many other ventures
- Competitive salary and benefits that grow with the company
- Grant for transport
- Grant for food approx € 150 per month
- Private medical insurance with Multicare
- Relocation bonus (if applicable)
- Central Lisbon location and an AWESOME team!
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Café gratuito
- Formação e desenvolvimento de competência
- Fruta fresca todos os dias
- Horário flexível
- Seguro de saúde
- Trabalhar a partir de casa 1 ou mais dias por semana
- Trabalhar com tecnologias de ponta
- MacBook Pro