Localização: Porto, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Júnior
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
This position will include working on several hospitality projects and supporting the Seniors and Associate leading your team. The main function of this role is to provide FF&E support and assistance to the team whilst expanding relevant product knowledge and maintaining design integrity through concept, design development and specification stages. You will be responsible for participating in presentations and making FF&E selections and details and inputting specification documents (Spec Designer). You will be required to demonstrate that you have the following experience and abilities:
- Work alongside team to develop a design from original brief through to completion
- Produce and manage designs to client’s project budget.
- Self-motivated with a clear ability to use initiative & be pro-active.
- Work effectively under the supervision of the Senior Designers and Associate, heeding direction and advice when given.
- Adapt and respond to clients’ requirements as they develop and recognise and manage change when this exceeds scope of service and original brief.
- Maintain design integrity throughout the design development and construction processes.
- Comfortable working to a deadline in a fast paced, busy environment.
- A team player, able to work alongside and for others.
- Assist in the production of mood presentations using images, samples etc. to best communicate ideas.
- Space plan to Client’s brief.
- Working towards confident presentation skills & design team communication
Production & Specification:
- To work on projects from concept to completed specifications and control books and site installation
- A good understanding of materials and FF&E construction techniques & manufacturing processes
- Strong co-ordination & communication skills and the ability to liaise with and communicate ideas and solutions with clients, consultants and suppliers coherently
- Working towards an understanding and competence in all areas of FF&E documentation and delivery
- Keen interest in being up to date with new products and trends and share knowledge with team
- To assist in all administration, specification, co-ordination, FF&E drawing production, delivery and site installation
- Capable of checking and marking up other consultant’s and manufacturer’s drawings
- Assist in site and FF&E manufacturer visits and record defects and inconsistencies.
- Ability to clearly communicate and record ideas and information.
- Working towards being confident in attending meetings and representing the company and client’s interests by maintaining design integrity without compromising quality, time or cost
- Experience and capabilities:
- IT literate
- Good capability in Excel
- MAC experience
- Some experience in using Spec Designer, or similar § Photoshop or Keynote skills would be useful
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo