Localização: Trabalho remoto
Perfil pretendido: Júnior
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
About Olivine | Olivine is a product marketing agency that tells brand, product, and customer stories. Our creative collective of product marketers, copywriters, designers, and filmmakers is based all over the world serving clients in the B2B SaaS space. Our clients have included Envoy, Gladly, Applitools, Aruba Networks, Elation Health, and more.
What's the opportunity? | Olivine is looking to hire a part-time freelance Design Producer to work on the Olivine brand and support client projects. This is a truly unique opportunity to work with a team of seasoned product marketers, content marketers, and designers and get exposed to a wide variety of brands, people, and projects. You'll collaborate closely with the Olivine team to create design assets for top companies across sales, marketing, sales enablement, and product. You will support Olivine by contributing to assets such as 2-pagers, pitch decks, branding, illustration, UX design, and more.
The Design Producer role is perfect for someone who is earlier in their career either currently freelancing or wants to start freelancing with the benefit of a team to connect with and learn from.
What will you be doing?
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion.
- Interpret and apply different branding guidelines from clients to end products (decks, brochures, etc)
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects and complete assigned tasks.
- Pitch creative ideas and back them up using mood boards and research.
What skills/traits do I need?
- Experience with design software and graphics editing tools such as - Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign.
- Knowledge of or eager to learn Google Docs and Slides, PowerPoint and Word as well as Keynote and Figma.
- Motion design knowledge is a bonus but not required.
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts)
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to take constructive feedback from other designers and to improve
- Good organizational skills to stay organized and work efficiently as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English — Level 3 Professional Working Proficiency.
- Passion for technology and interest in designing for software products
What experience do I need?
- Graphic design qualification or similar.
- 1-2 years experience as a graphic designer
What’s the commitment?
- Starting in September or October, we’d need 10-15 hours a week.
- Our design team is based in Porto, Portugal so proximity to them is preferred but we’re open to candidates in other locations.
- When you work is mostly flexible, but you’d need to be able to attend team and meetings during weekdays 10 am - 7 pm PT.
- We’d start with a paid test project, and then a 3-month trial period and if it’s a good mutual fit, we’d expand your hours and term.
What’s in it for me?
- Flexible working hours so you can grocery shop when everyone else is at work.
- Remote first — ideally you’re based in Portugal so you can join our design hub and get together in real life occasionally.
- By working with multiple clients and projects, you’ll build your skills and network faster than working at one company full-time.
- Work with a diverse team from all over the world. Our teammates are based in San Francisco, Boston, Philadelphia, Asheville, Canada, Argentina, Portugal and more.
- Supportive, happy teammates who genuinely care about each other and what we do in and outside work.
- Unlike most agencies, we don’t take on too much work and we don’t work with jerk clients.
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Horário flexível
- Trabalhar a partir de casa 1 ou mais dias por semana