Localização: Lisboa, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Sénior
Dimensão da empresa: 11-50 empregados
LGG Advisors, with offices in Porto, Lisbon, London and Abu Dhabi, provides a multitude of high added-value consultancy services to financial sector firms globally. Our team provides an array of comprehensive services catering specifically to our clients' unique and evolving circumstances which require creative and careful consideration, decision making and guidance.
As a Senior Designer you will create solid and appealing design outputs, manage client engagements and support the growth of the Creative & Design department.
This role is available in our Porto or Lisbon offices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead multiple projects from scratch, understanding and discussing client briefings and keeping a constant and clear communication
- Design client presentations, pitch-books and any other graphic outputs needed, according to brand and industry-specific guidelines
- Develop internal work such as marketing materials or graphic content for social media
- Support in the growth of the Creative & Design department by actively looking for opportunities and converting them into actionable next steps
- Ensure that every deliverable meets the standards, always aiming for balance between strong details and timely execution
WHAT YOU HAVE
The following skills are required for this role:
- Undergraduate degree in a Design related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in a corporate environment
- Fluency in English at proficient level. Previous full-time education taught in English or previous full-time employment in a country of official English language are an advantage
- Adobe Creative Cloud advanced user, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint
- A consciously build design process and excellent time management
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced consulting environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fast-growing company with presence in London, Porto, Lisbon and Abu Dhabi that works in complex and stimulating projects for sophisticated clients in the US, Europe and the Middle East
- Competitive salary and incentives which vary according to individual performance
- Opportunity to work from home 50% of the time
- Career Development Plan, Training programs and sponsorships.
LGG Advisors aims for a diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Café gratuito
- Formação e desenvolvimento de competência
- Horário flexível
- Seguro de saúde
- Trabalhar a partir de casa 1 ou mais dias por semana
- Prémios por objetivos