Localização: Santa Maria da Feira, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Júnior
Dimensão da empresa: 201+ empregados
What we are looking for
- Do you have a passion for 3D, shoes, sustainability and digitalization?
- ECCO PTG is looking for a 3D Artist! This is an opportunity for you to join the expanding ECCO Digital Design team.
- The 3D Artist is responsible for the creation of digital samples of ECCO shoes and other assets.
- Uses artistic and technical skills to work on modelling, shading, lightning, rendering and compositing images.
- Creates photo-realistic 3D models combining high level of problem solving and creative thinking skills!
Qualifications and Work Experience
- High School, preferable a degree in Computer Graphics (or proven experience);
- 1-3 years in a similar position;
- High technical proficiency Autodesk Maya, Mudbox, Arnold, Adobe Photoshop and After Effects (or similar);
- English fluency;
- Be a positive team player, flexible, motivated and easy to work with;
- Availability to travel.
As a part of our onboarding program, you will be introduced to our different departments and your new colleagues.
We offer a challenging job in an international company that is in constant development, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
If you want to embrace this challenge, please send your CV in English with the reference 3DARTIST2021 to the following website: https://enter.ecco.com/en/job-search-v2/3d-artist-nov-21
Only CV in English will be considered. Only the selected candidates for interview will be contacted.
Work location: ECCO’Let Portugal, Rua Francisco Rocha, 134, 4520-605 S. João de Vêr, Santa Maria da Feira, Portugal.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 21,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.
Por favor atualiza o browser para utilizares a Indústria Criativa corretamente e também para navegares em segurança pela Internet fora.Atualizar browser