Localização: Lisboa, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 11-50 empregados
Attention Designers! Papersoft’s Marketing team is looking for Digital Designer, with a creative profile and a taste for technology to be part of the team. What will your mission be?
You’ll integrate the marketing team and create engaging and on-brand visual content - developing corporate branding through multi-channel marketing efforts including websites, email marketing, social media, etc. For internal and external clients in a variety of media.
The primary focus of this position is creating and maintaining email marketing campaigns, landing pages design, and general content updates.
- Creative ability, aesthetic sense and visual culture;
- Team spirit is mandatory (ideas discussion, brainstorms, openness to listen and debate different perspectives)
- Responsibility for on-time delivery of projects;
- Comfortable to work on large-scale projects and multiple departments';
- Proactive, organized, with high critical spirit;
- Ready to work with international and large-scale projects;
- Highly motivated person
- Diligent and innovative
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn are essential
- Creation of websites, landing pages, emails and other digital marketing campaigns;
- Social Media visual content;
- Motion design and Video skills (knowledge on After Effects and Premiere) - mandatory
- Support the creation of content, merchandise and materials for events;
- Work on lead generation;
- Works with Copywriters and Product Designers in a creative marketing team environment;
- Works closely with various company’s departments as needed for development and implementation of content;
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and projects based in order of importance as outlined by the team lead and goals actions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; 3+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in WordPress
- Graphic design knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite
- Wireframing/prototyping and User Testing
- Ability to make edits and revisions based on feedback from others
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and projects based in order of importance as outlined by the team lead and goals actions.
Nice to have:
- Motion design and Video skills (knowledge on After Effects and Premiere)
- Design system know-how
- Marketing Automation
- Basic knowledge of tracking software (Google Analytics)
- Experience in HTML and CSS (Web designing for email and webpage layout development also a plus
- Work in challenging and business-critical projects, worldwide!
- Opportunity to work in a Tech Company
- Flexible work hours and Full remote work
- Training plan
- Relaxed work environment
- Meritocracy based culture
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please kindly send us your CV with your Portfolio Link.
- Café gratuito
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Fruta fresca todos os dias
- Horário flexível
- Seguro de saúde
- Trabalhar a partir de casa 1 ou mais dias por semana
- Prémios por objetivos
- Dia de aniversário de folga
- Sala de jogos (Ping-Pong, Matraquilhos, PS4, Wii, Xbox, etc)
- Trabalhar com tecnologias de ponta