Localização: Trabalho remoto
Perfil pretendido: Júnior
Dimensão da empresa: 11-50 empregados
This challenge is not an easy one, so if you like a steady, predictable, conservative line of work or culture, please do not reach back.
We’re on a mission to rock the f***ing boat and make a name out of ourselves, so only crazy ones accepted. Experimentation, creativity and delivery will be your bloody mantras.
Your role will be all about:
- Create, evolve and take ownership of our branding materials;
- Understanding the audience and personas we’re addressing (tech professionals and companies) to better understand how to communicate
- Creating engaging, differentiated and on-brand visuals for a variety of media (site, ads, social, content, documents and reports, logos, layout, templates, videos, and much more) with a focus on video content and ads
- Managing the pipeline of requests, making sure requirements and priorities are well defined, and assuring delivery on-time and with quality
- Act as a creative champion inside a Marketing team
This is a remote work first position, with the possibility of office days (@Lisbon).
A good candidate for this position should have:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Design (you know the drill)
- Able to use its creativity while not losing notion of the audience and communication goals
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma)
- Video editing and motion graphics skills (mandatory)
- Fluent in English, good communicator (written and spoken)
- Used to a fast-paced demanding environment, and flexible enough to learn and adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
- Able to work well in a remote, async environment, with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Eligible for IEFP Internship (specifics here)
- Paid IEFP Internship Gross salary in the range [15.000€ - 17.500€] according to academic level, experience and autonomy level, with a work contract with no term after the internship
- Technical equipment
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Budget for monthly professional skill training
- Employee Discounts + Birthday Gift Voucher (for food, gym, pharmacy, outside of work activities, and travel)
Why should you apply?
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and growing company, working internationally
- You want to have real responsibility and space to grow your value, position and income
- You are driven by challenges, and mostly on overcoming them
- You want to make a difference on the lives of others (and in yours)
- You fit the requirements above and you’re damn sure you’re the right person for this position
To apply for this job you must be willing to work in the time zones between UTC-02:00 Mid-Atlantic and UTC +02:00 Amsterdam.
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Formação e desenvolvimento de competência
- Horário flexível
- Seguro de saúde
- Dia de aniversário de folga