Localização: Lisboa, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
We're seeking a Social Media Manager to join our team and develop creative and engaging social media strategies. You'll manage social media channels, generate engaging content, create campaigns, and stay up-to-date with trends and technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement creative and engaging social media strategies;
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram;
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily across all channels, adapting content to each platform;
- Create and monitor social media campaigns and analyze the data obtained;
- Research current benchmark trends and audience preferences;
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, AI software platforms, and applications.
What you'll need:
- +2 years of experience as a social media manager or a similar role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English;
- Experience managing multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn;
- A creative and strategic mindset and the ability to think outside the box to come up with innovative ideas;
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform;
- Organizational, analytical, and multitasking skills.
What we look for:
- Experts in social media and real life;
- Talented, skilled, and hardworking communicators passionate about creating content and sharing ideas;
- Lovers of beauty and the stories behind what is shown;
- Curious-minded with a desire to learn and try new things;
This is a hybrid position, with work locations in Lisbon and Golegã. You'll have the flexibility to collaborate with our team in a dynamic work environment.
Please get in touch only if this is your passion and you are really good at what you do, by sending your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you're a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If not, and you know the right person for the job, please forward them our job post. Thank you!
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo