BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a global provider of financial solutions to corporate and institutional clients.
The Marketing & Communication – Design Services it’s an in-house team that provides an internal capability to deliver a range of design based services to CIB. The Design Services works closely with its internal clients to design engaging marketing and communication materials.
This team values individuals who can be creative in whichever program they work and who are looking for a professional environment where they know their contribution is valued.
We’re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer with the talent and energy to create sharp, focused animations and motion graphics.
- Create high quality, engaging animations with a considered eye for detail and creativity.
- Understands the rationale for use of motion graphics in solving design/communication challenges.
- Can transform static designs into motion graphics animations.
- Happy to contribute with conceptual briefs when the opportunity arises.
- Be an added value resource for motion graphics within the team.
- Ability to design and animate a story, develop and interpret storyboards.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Graphic/Motion Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience working on motion graphics and animations with quick turnarounds
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate for visual art and technology
- Proficiency and solid knowledge in:
- Adobe CC: Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Fluent written and spoken English (French would be a plus)