Localização: Aveiro, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
- In this role, you will be working within a cross functional team (Frontend, Backend and Team Lead) which is mainly responsible for our Brand Activation and Museum Projects.
- Work with our team to find best solutions for complex problems
- Understanding of company processes, coding standards and project methodologies
- Ensure a close connection to Team Lead/Project Manager throughout the development process and guarantee alignment across projects
- Ensure proper project and code documentation
The assets you bring to the team:
- Expertise in frontend development, HTML, CSS and Web Frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap (3 and upwards), etc)
- High attention to detail when implementing previously designed layouts
- High degree of common sense and flexibility
- Experience working with GIT versioning systems
- High capacity to develop quick Proof of Concept templates
- Excellent communication, and work management skills
- Strong analytical capability, discipline, commitment and enthusiasm
We offer you:
- Our mission is to conceive sensorial and immersive experiences that helps us drive added value for our clients with the objective of strengthening their relationships with their audiences.
- With a strong component in Brand Activation and Museum Projects EVOKE IT is always striving to be on the leading edge of technology, our main focus is leverage existing technologies to deliver the best possible solutions for our clients, from web to physical installations we have done it all.
- Team oriented atmosphere: Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our employees value the friendly atmosphere that is the most powerful driver within our company.
- Goodies: Individual trainings, team events and good fun.
- TechCulture: Work with experienced developers who share the ambition for well-written and clean code. Choose your hardware, OS and IDE. Bring in your own ideas, work with open source and have fun at project demos.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Scrum or Kanban is a plus
- Experience in Mobile First development is a plus
- Experience with CMS systems (Wordpress, Drupal, etc) is a plus
- Experience with IoT technologies (i.e. Arduino, Raspberry, Lora, etc) is a plus
- Experience in mobile development (iOS, Android) is a plus
- Experience in development of web components is a plus
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including your salary expectations, in addition to your earliest possible starting date. If available, please provide a link to any additional online resources that sustain your profile.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Ambiente de trabalho criativo e colaborativo
- Café gratuito
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Formação e desenvolvimento de competência
- Trabalhar com tecnologias de ponta