We are looking for an Senior Application Developer who wants to be part of a very exciting and thrilling new International Project working with Sēnsus Design Ltd, based in Porto.
We will be hiring your services as a freelancer and hand over full control over architecture and development of the app, working in a close and straight connection with Sēnsus. The app is a B2C e-commerce platform that will connect the audience to the service provider countrywide. As one of the core team freelancers you will participate in the user-centered design and implementation of beautiful mobile user interfaces both iOS and Android that delight our customers using your skills. We are looking for someone who cares about each detail without losing the big picture and can work closely with the Creative Director and UX designer.
- Design, implement, launch and maintain highly visible and user-facing features and projects.
- Design and build efficient and user-friendly interactions in Android and iOS.
- Design and develop new Android and iOS platforms.
Strong demonstrable experience developing mobile applications encompassing:
- Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Android SDK
- RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in Agile (SCRUM) environments is preferred
- Able to provide expert-level guidance on mobile standards, and trends
- Able too work remotely or ad hoc from our studio in Porto
- Good understanding of English, both written and spoken skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines maintaining consistently high quality of work at all times
- Ability to use cloud based programs
- And most importantly you have to be a calm and professional in all communication, both internal and external.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a growing and innovative company and amazing project.
Please send your Portfolio and/or Proposal together with your English CV and portfolio/proposal. All emails or messages should be in ENGLISH only!CANDIDATAR-ME