We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of our chatbot.
Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Proficient knowledge AWS Services
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Elastic Scale
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language
- Creating database that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Gulp, etc.
- Good problem-solving skills and a high level of integrity.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information as it relates to improving process.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.
Nice to have
- Experience in start-ups
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Experience in conversational interfaces / NLP
- Microsoft Bot Framework
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving
- Critical observation
- Conflict resolution