You will integrate an Agile vertical team, working closely with a Development Engineer team, User Experience and Digital Designers, helping delivering world-class web interfaces by using a front-end technology stack.
- Use a Responsive Design and mobile first framework to develop complex front-end solutions;
- Create engaging interfaces with well thought out behaviours;
- Best practices using clean code and web standards guidelines;
- Creative mind, open to ideas and capable to work with a multi-disciplinary team;
- Quality driven and detailed oriented;
- Dedication to completion projects on time;
- Desire to learn;
- Be able to translate wireframes and designs provided by the UI/UX team into pixel perfect functional interfaces;
- Helping the UI team evolve, sharing and experimenting new ideas and technologies;
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle with emphasis on front end developing;
- Eye for Design and User Experience sensibility (a plus);
- Impress us with some projects already worked.
Key skills and experience:
- Proficiency in HTML5 syntax;
- Write efficient CSS;
- Optimized front-end code for performance;
- Strong understanding of cross browser compatibility;
- Problem solving and proactive attitude.
- Experience with webpack, dust.js, Grunt/Gulp a plus.