Full-time em Castelo Branco
- Discuss, plan and design UX;
- Develop and implement UI and UX;
- Document developed features;
- Conceptualize and design UI/UX system with reusable components;
- Contribute to a highly motivated and talented team.
- 14-16k salary.
- Ability to deliver work remotely.
- Negotiable stock options, performance based compensation and perks.
- New Macbook Pro.
- Budget for peripherals
- Flexible schedule.
- Brand new offices with panoramic view to Serra da Gardunha.
- Open vacation policy.
- Contribute in decision-making and exposure to diverse areas of the company.
- Focus on fully tested, bullet-proof, performant code;
- Deep awareness of browser quirks and compatibility issues;
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Passionate about clean and well-documented code;
- Experience with WebSockets and real-time web;
- Experience with TDD (test-driven development);
- Experience with jQuery or similar;
- Knowledge of Web Api’s (local storage, IndexedDB)
- Knowledge of ES6/Typescript;
- Working knowledge of Webpack or similar task runners (Gulp, Grunt, etc.);
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Working knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- A love of Open Source software.