Estágio em Lisboa
We're looking for a management or marketing master student, giving him the opportunity to better understand how a sales pipeline of a SaaS startup works.
You will play an essential role in maintaining a strong pipeline, as Inside Sales Representative you will reach business targets through excellent prospecting.
Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Conduct market specific research to help build lead pipeline;
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process;
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base;
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects;
- Work on optimizing metrics of a set of cold e-mails;
- Set tasks in CRM for high-value leads identified from lead scoring
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions;
- Assist in creating request for proposal responses to potential clients.
- Optimizing our website with the aim to generate more leads;
- Writing blog posts related with chatbots with the aim to lead generation.
- Masters in Management or Marketing;
- Interested in the startup ecosystem;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (english is a must, portuguese is a nice-to-have);
- Must have an enthusiastic, go-getter attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information as it relates to improving process;
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving
- Critical observation
- Conflict resolutionCANDIDATAR-ME