Localização: Lisboa, Portugal
Perfil pretendido: Intermédio
Dimensão da empresa: 1-10 empregados
HiJiffy is an innovative solution that centralizes, automates and measures all customer care activities for travel companies by integrating cutting-edge technology in a simple, reliable and robust platform. We were considered as the most innovative solution in 2020 by UNWTO.
We’re based in Lisbon, count with clients such as Marriott, Accor or Frasers Hospitality and have as advisor Sébastien Lefebvre (former Director of Growth for Twitter).
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who is passionate about building something awesome. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring timelines, priorities and budgets.
You will play a key role in shaping HiJiffy product and explore the application of cutting edge technology to meet customer needs. You will be tasked with learning new skillsets required for designing and building products in rapidly changing fields, such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The Product Manager’s mission is to work with our team members and clients to deliver a great product, no matter what. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Develop and execute a product approach to hit both company vision and market demand
- Apply research, analytics, and intuition to determine product direction and better understand product fit with existing users
- Identify and collect market, users and internal team needs and ideas
- Nurture, update, manage and prioritize a product backlog taking into consideration business priorities, value creation, costs of development and risk
- Turn product strategic directions into product roadmap
- Contribute day to day with tech team on product development
- Validate development before delivery
- Synchronisation with business team to allow smooth delivery of new features to existing customers
- At least 3 years of experience in product management or digital marketing
- Passion for developing innovative products from idea to launch
- Experience working collaboratively with engineers and designers to create digital products
- Positive attitude and solution-driven mindset
- Comfortable taking on initiatives and delivering results without day to day management
- Very high standards for your work
- Passionate about new products, new solutions and applications
- Crazy about thinking and testing new features
- UI and UX oriented
- Project management and follow-up skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Ability to collaborate with all team members: sales, customer success and tech
What do we offer?
- A startup environment where you can see how to grow a company from dozen to hundreds of people and where you will have the space to grow
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely with previous approval
- Salary + bonus
- Our office is located at Lisbon city center