UpHill is making healthcare safer by delivering clinical performance analysis software-as-a-service to hospitals. We're supported by Caixa Capital and trusted by healthcare providers such as Luz Saúde.
Today we're looking for an UI/UX designer to join our talented team and help us revolutionize healthcare, minimize medical error and thus improve patient outcomes.
If you want to model emotions, if your motto goes like "less is more", if you can see full experiences through your paper sketches, if you choose harmony over fragmentation, if you take "reuse recycle reduce" to the limits, if you can notice an off-site pixel a mile away, if you think consultancies are just the worst versions of Mad Med ever made and if healthcare IT interfaces remind you of minesweeper...
Then you really have to meet us.
UpHill is your home to grow.
On your journey with us, we kindly ask you to help us with this:
- Deliver personas, wireframe & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets production, documentation of design guidelines for the design’s implementation.
- Develop UI systems.
- Build products you and others will fall in love with.
- Present and communicate designs and deliverables.
- Attractive salary.
- Performance based compensation
- New Macbook Pro and budget for peripherals
- Flexible schedule, open vacation policy and birthday day off
- Health insurance
- Training plan for individual needs
- Brand new offices with panoramic view to Serra da Gardunha
- Ability to deliver work remotely
- Contribute in decision-making and exposure to diverse areas of the company
- No Corporate BS
- Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual Communication or equivalent.
- An online portfolio including UX/UI design.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC/Sketch or relevant design software.
- Proficient in rapid prototyping.
- Be a self-start and motivated to perform multiple tasks.
- Portuguese native speaker with fluency in English
- Experience in designing icons, vector illustrations, UI animation.
- Working practice within an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of best practices for responsive web and native app design.
- Passion for emerging technologies and all things motion.