// About GetSocial
GetSocial is a startup based in Portugal. We already operate on our own profit and we are looking to make the next 12 months pivotal in growth.
As we are a small team, it is very important that you are autonomous by nature and not afraid to take the lead and make the calls.
// About the UI Designer position
Data itself has become ubiquitous. It’s what we can do with it that matters.
As GetSocial is an analytics product, it must be used in ways that are useful, insightful and impactful. For that, we’re looking for an experienced UI Designer to create outstanding user experiences that allow our product to be highly attractive and communicative.
// UI Designer responsibilities are:
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Pair with Front-End Engineers to ensure our designs are ready to ship
- Meet with customers and product managers to present design concepts and synthesize user feedback for iteration
- Identify issues in the current user experience, define hypothesis to fix them, develop solutions and test against them to measure impact
// UI Designer requirements are:
- 3+ years experience of working on a UI Designer Position
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
- You are able to take a complex problem and break it down to a simple, clear and intuitive design
- You have the ambition and capacity to lead, yet you love getting your hands dirty and are highly productive at it