Sensei is looking for a product designer to join our talented and dynamic team! We look for someone who can foster our brand to the next level. The candidate will be taking a lead role with creative freedom in generating engaging visualisations in the world of analytics. To help retailers best tell their business and stores story, comprised of analytical insights and multiple data points. The end goal is to produce an exciting report and dashboard templates, partner with team members to enhance analytical case studies, create attractive presentations, and ultimately learn and understand the constraints of our analytics applications.
Sensei is an AI-powered real-time video recognition solution for retail providing accurate in-store traffic flow analysis, sales performance, and optimised operations.
By joining Sensei team, you will be contributing to building state of the art computer vision and machine learning solutions for real-world problems with far-reaching impact, in the areas of elements tracking, object-based change detection, feature detection, pose analysis, and motion pattern learning among others.
- Be the champion of our communication, from understanding how to clearly display complex information in our platform and devices to creating a strong and recognisable brand across several mediums.
- Develop and maintain end-to-end design documentation to support product development (including flow maps, mid-fidelity wireframes, style guides, prototypes, etc.);
- Be the voice of design for Sensei products and be able to communicate design thinking and advocate for the user;
- Create and maintain design systems for the Application Framework and deliver visually designed screens that are consistent and cohesive;
- Create and cultivate and standardize UX processes like: User personas, journey maps, process flows, detailed wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, and UI designs that effectively communicate the product architecture, layout, and functionality to team members;
- Conduct formal and informal user research and testing of in-progress work (client workshops), and assist in implementation of user-based testing to provide optimisation of existing applications;
- Expert in applying human factors engineering and ergonomics to optimize user interfaces;
- The ability to understand and recommend analytics related to customer usage of Sensei dashboard to help us progress and improve over time;
- Robust and diverse portfolio featuring great design and user-centered design case studies;
- In-depth expertise in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite is a must (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.);
- Experience with video editing and animation software is an added advantage;
- Computer Programming inclination is a plus;
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package;
- Opportunity for growth to leadership in a hot, venture-backed startup;
- The rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on growth;
- Move to Lisbon and benefiting from the wonderful weather and food;
- You will find an open, collaborative environment with a tier one team;
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and portfolio) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.CANDIDATAR-ME